WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
FOR GUEST OF HAPPY FESTIVAL 2022
Happy Festival, LLC continuesto monitor policies and procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and well-being of our campus community, including festival guests, visitors, and vendors, is our top priority. We are collaborating with federal, state, and local agencies to implement best practices aimed at managing the spread of the novel and complex virus.
Happy Festival has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus; however, the festival, under no circumstances, is able to guarantee that you or a guest will not become infected with the virus while attending the festival or on the premises and in
The Happy Festival event policy and guidelines will be continuously monitored and enforced by Happy Festival personnel. Please review the agreement below. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you acknowledge that you have read the below statement, understand its meaning, and agree to it.
- I declare I am not experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the federal and state Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
- I acknowledge I must follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by Happy Festival and posted in buildings and on Festival location including practicing social distancing and maintaining separation of six feet from individuals.
- I am not aware, nor do I believe I have been recently exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You agree to comply with all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the event, including, but not limited to, those set forth herein, as well our zero-tolerance policy for impaired/drunk driving.
- You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, Happy Festival, artists, production and venue employees, volunteers, and Festival participants.
You intend that this waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. Should any part of these terms be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidation of such part or portion declared invalid should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET AND ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS AND ARE DOING SO KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR CONSTRAINT