RULES / GUIDELINES
Restrictions and Prohibited Items
No refunds or exchanges
No outside food or beverage
Weapons of any kind
Illegal drugs/drug paraphernalia
Large Propane tanks (one pound propane cylinders and manufacturer installed propane in RVS are OK)
No stage diving
Motorized vehicles (ATVs, golf carts, etc)
Animals (except service animals)
Drones of any size
Professional Cameras (those with removable lenses)
Generators (generators permanently attached to an RV are permissible)
Offensive items (Happy Festival reserves the right to prohibit in its sole discretion the display or
exhibition of any item or message that Happy Festival deems to be offensive.)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.